This week my challenge is to write about 10 people, that are either alive or dead, that I would like to ask questions to and have answered. Here are my responses:
- My Great Grandfather (Relative) – What was it like to be so close to becoming a professional boxer, but then all of a sudden giving up on your dreams?
- My Aunt (Relative) – Why do you make it so easy for me to mess with you?
- Suzanne Collins (Author) – What triggered your mind to come up with the Hunger Games books?
- Ellen Schreiber (Author) – What made you so interested in writing books about the dead, vampires, and werewolves?
- Alicia Keys (Singer) – Do you play any other instruments besides the piano?
- Josh Hutcherson (Actor) – Is acting the only career you want to have in your life?
- My Parents (Relative) – Why do you always love to embarrass me?
- S.W.A.T. Team Member – Did you always want to help people, or did you have another career in mind before you joined?
- Jennifer Lawrence (Actress) – How does it feel to be one of the world’s best actresses?
- Michelle Obama (First Lady) – How does it feel to know that you inspire children and people all over the world and not just in our country?
Does are all the question I loved to have answered. Someday, I hope at least some of these will be answered. Let us see where time may take me and my questions.