Challenge 1 – Who Am I???

This week my challenge is to write about 10 people, that are either alive or dead, that I would like to ask questions to and have answered. Here are my responses:

1. My Great Grandfather (Relative) – What was it like to be so close to becoming a professional boxer, but then all of a sudden giving up on your dreams?
  2. My Aunt (Relative) – Why do you make it so easy for me to mess with you?
  3. Suzanne Collins (Author) – What triggered your mind to come up with the Hunger Games books?
  4. Ellen Schreiber (Author) – What made you so interested in writing books about the dead, vampires, and werewolves?
  5. Alicia Keys (Singer) РDo you play any other instruments besides the piano?
  6. Josh Hutcherson (Actor) – Is acting the only career you want to have in your life?
  7. My Parents (Relative) – Why do you always love to embarrass me?
  8. S.W.A.T. Team Member – Did you always want to help people, or did you have another career in mind before you joined?
  9. Jennifer Lawrence (Actress) – How does it feel to be one of the world’s best actresses?
  10. Michelle Obama (First Lady) – How does it feel to know that you inspire children and people all over the world and not just in our country?

Does are all the question I loved to have answered. Someday, I hope at least some of these will be answered. Let us see where time may take me and my questions.

One thought on “Challenge 1 – Who Am I???